Fee Refund Policy
After making application for a seat, if the student wants to withdraw himself/herself from the Admission/Online Fee procedure the following charges will be forfeited if already paid:
• No refund will be granted once the payment is done.
• Duplicate clause - If student paid twice for one payment than transaction amount will be paid within 15 to 20 working days via same source.
• Convenience Fee & taxes charged would not be refunded/ reversed for any refund or reversal of any transaction.
• Admission /Application or School /College fees once paid which are non-refundable for any reason.
Transaction fees clause
• Transaction fees charged would not be refunded/ reversed for any refund or reversal and chargeback of any transaction.
• Transaction fees charged would be borne by cardholder for any payment.